The Junior Improvement Team is a team of children who have been selected by their class through an election process to be the voice of the children in the school. They have one aim – to make Purbrook Junior the best place for children to be. They are committed to listening to the views of children, being approachable and being pro-active in making real changes within the school.
Here is what our JIT have been currently supporting this year (2022-2023):
- Deciding on a 2% sticker for our whole school reward system
- School ground ideas to promote children’s mental health and wellbeing
Here are some of the exciting moments in 2021/2022 that the JIT have been supporting:
- New teacher interviews
- New deputy head interviews
- Jubilee Week celebrations
- Playground ideas for break/lunchtimes
- Deciding on the new Dream Big certificate
Our 2022/2023 Junior Improvement Team:
|Year 3||Year 4|
|3G – Blue S and Isla Rose M
3A – Bobby H
3B – Willow M
|4HG – Ava R and Tommy P
4CG – Emma J
4M – Anthony J
|Year 5||Year 6|
|5H – Rose S
5F – Dior S
5B – Alana H
|6B – Florence B
6Y – Nathan J
6G – Annabelle W
Our JIT leader is: Mrs E O’Hare and Mr S Gibbs
Our last JIT meeting took place on Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Our next JIT meeting is TBC.
Take a look at our 2022-2023 Junior Improvement Team Action Plan here.